Dremel Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Tungsten Carbide Cutter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jun 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamond
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the cutter rather than the tip for effective cutting
DREMEL Cutter, 3/32 in Dia, 1 in Dia Shank, 35,000 rpm, Tungsten Carbide, 1-1/2 in L, Applicable Materials: Cast Iron, Ceramic, Hardened Steel, Hardwood, Non-Ferrous Metal, Plastic, Stainless Steel
|Speed Rating||35000 rpm|