Carbon Express 350 Spine Maxima Triad Fletched Arrow Shaft, 6-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
350 Spine Maxima Triad Fletched Arrow Shaft, 6-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- REDZONE - Patented 3 Spine arrow shaft with less than 1/3 the oscillation vs single spine and FOUR TIMES THE ACCURACY.
- XSD - Extreme Small Diameter .166” ID, ultimate penetration and knockdown power with significant reduction in crosswind drift.
- 30-Ton Carbon - Unlike 24 ton carbon that’s used on nearly all hunting arrows, 30-ton carbon ensures faster recovery out of the bow & superior down range performance shot after shot.
- BullDog Nock Collar - Exclusive Feature made of aircraft grade aluminum that prevents impact damage.
- Laser Match Set - Pack sets are sorted & matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency. Spine sorting tolerance +/- .0025 & Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .002" Real Straightness - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch.
- Launchpad Precision Nocks - Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy.
- 2" Quadel Raptor Vanes
- Straightness factor: ±.002"
The Carbon Express Maxima Triad is a Tri-Spine XSD (Extra Small Diameter) .166 hunting arrow with performance at its core. Featuring Carbon Expresses exclusive REDZONE Technology, the Patented three spine arrow shaft creates less than 1/3 the oscillation of single spine arrows and FOUR TIMES THE ACCURACY for easier tuning and unprecedented accuracy. Constructed of ultra-stiff and strong 30-ton carbon, the Triad recovers faster from the bow to reduce oscillation and increase accuracy with shot-after-shot repeatability. Smaller diameter construction means thicker walls, more durability, decreased wind resistance/crosswind impact and exceptional penetration with ±.002 Real Straightness. Each package of shafts is a Laser Match Set that are sorted and matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency with a spine sorting tolerance ±.0025 & weight sorting tolerance ±1.0 grains.
|Shaft Weight (GPI)||10.1|