Southwire 1/2" & 3/4" Rigid & Imc Push Install Removal Tool
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2" & 3/4" Rigid & Imc Push Install Removal Tool
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Aug 1, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- No adhesive needed
- Reusable, tested up to 100 removal cycles
- IP66, NEMA3S, watertight, concrete tight, rated for direct burial
- Manufactured with UV-resistant PVC
Southwire® the name you trust, now offers a new innovated way to install conduit fittings. There are no screws or moving parts to lose, simply push fitting on to conduit and done. All SIMPush™ fittings come in a variety of styles and sizes and are easily removable and reusable. you simply slide the removal tool onto the collar of the fitting and pull. You won't need any other fitting after using Southwire's® SIMPush™ push to install conduit fittings.
|Suitable for||HDPE Cable Conduit, Schedule 40, 80 PVC Condu|
|Trade Size||1/2 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Dimensions||1.714 in H x 2.226 in W x 1.697 in D|