Southwire SIMPush 1/2-Inch Push-In Coupling, 1.419-Inch Diameter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
SIMPush 1/2-Inch Push-In Coupling, 1.419-Inch Diameter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- No adhesive needed
- Works with schedule 40 and schedule 80 UL listed PVC conduit as well as HDPE cable in conduit
- Reusable, tested up to 100 removal cycles
- IP66, NEMA3S, watertight, concrete tight, rated for direct burial
- Manufactured with UV-resistant PVC
Southwire® the name you trust, now offers a new innovative way to install conduit fittings. Lose the messy adhesives normally needed for traditional installation and replace with Southwire's® SIMPush™ PVC fittings. All SIMPush™ fittings come in a variety of styles and sizes and are easily removable and reusable. you simply slide the removal tool onto the collar of the fitting and pull. You won't need any other fitting after using Southwire's® SIMPush™ push to install PVC conduit fittings.
|Trade Size||1/2 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|