DeWALT Pneumatic 15-Degree Coil Roofing Nailer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Pneumatic 15-Degree Coil Roofing Nailer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 16, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- High speed valve technology drives at a rate of up to 10 nails per second.
- Ergonomic design is lighter than leading competitive coil roofing nailers.
- Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding.
- Robust engine and feed system for durability and long life.
- Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials.
High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second. High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life. Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials. Ergonomic design is lighter (4.5 lbs) than leading competitive coil roofing nailers. Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding. Operating pressure: 70-120 psi. Overmold grip. Fixed exhaust.
|Application||For roofing applications|
|Fastener Diameter Range||0.12 in|
|Fastener Range||3/4 To 1-3/4 in|
|Fastener Type||15° Coil Roofing|
|Magazine Loading||Side Load|
|Max Fastener Size||1-3/4 in|
|Operating Pressure||70 To 120 PSI|
|Triggering Mode||Bump Fire|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||7 Years Limited|