Corona Clipper ClassicCut Bypass Hand Pruner
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
ClassicCut Bypass Hand Pruner
- BP 3180D
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jul 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Fully heat-treated, forged steel alloy construction blade designed for easy cutting up to 1 inch diameter
- Slant-ground, narrow-profile hook
- Sap groove keeps blades from sticking
- Wire-cutting notch
The Corona Max Forged ClassicCUT Pruners are crafted out of forged steel for the professional gardener. Their strength and durability means everyday use isn't a problem. If you need to get job done day in and day out, you can depend on these pruners.
|Blade Material||Forged Coronium Steel Alloy|
|Handle Material||Vinyl Coated Steel|
|Handle Type||Non-Slip Cushioned Grip|
|Material||Forged Coronium Steel Alloy|
|Usage||For Making the Cleanest, Closest Cuts That Will Help Plants Heal Faster and Leave Minimal Opportunity For Diseases|
|Blade Length||2-1/2 in|
|Cutting Capacity||1 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Imported|