Olson 5-Inch Plain End Scroll Saw Blade, 36-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Inch Plain End Scroll Saw Blade, 36-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 44602 Univ. No. 5R, .038 in wide x .016 in thick, 12.5/9 rev. Teeth Per Inch, Reverse Tooth Blades for a smooth, splinter free finish on top and bottom surfaces. Eliminates tear-out on birch and maple plywood. For fret sawing hard wood to 1/2 in and soft wood to 3/4 in
- 44800 Univ. No.7 .045 in wide x .017 in thick, 11.5 Teeth Per Inch, Skip Tooth Blades cut fast, provide good chip clearance and smooth finish. Popular for cutting hard and soft woods 3/16 in up to 2 in. Also cuts plastic, paper, felt, bone, etc
- 46300 Univ. No. 2 .035 in Kerf, . 41Teeth Per Inch, Plain End Spiral Tooth Blades saw in all directions with 360º cutting capability. Excellent for 0º radius scroll/fret work, you never have to turn the workpiece. Medium speed and medium rough finish cutting of hard and soft wood, plaster and wallboard
36 Blades in this Assortment of Plain End Blades - 12 of each.
|Application||Birch, Hardwoods, Maple Plywood, Softwoods|
|Includes||(12) 44602 Reverse Teeth, (12) 44800 Skip Teeth, (12) 46300 Spiral Tooth Blades|
|TPI||11-1/2 (Skip Tooth), 12-1/2 9 Rev (Reverse Tooth), 41 (Spiral Blade)|
|Teeth Per Inch||11-1/2|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Federal Republic of Germany|