Dap 10.1-Fl. Oz. Gray DynaFlex 230 Premium Sealant
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10.1-Fl. Oz. Gray DynaFlex 230 Premium Sealant
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Great flexibility and crackproof
- Seals joints up to 1 in wide
- Easy water cleanup and low odor
- Ideal for composite wood and PVC trimboard
- Silicone tough performance
- 100% waterproof
DAP DYNAFLEX 230 is a premium elastomeric latex sealant with silicone-like toughness. It combines outstanding durability, adhesion and flexibility with easy tooling, paintability, low odor & water clean-up. It is highly flexible to handle joint movement caused by variations in temperature and humidity without cracking. It provides a long-lasting, durable seal that is 100% waterproof and weatherproof. Ideal for sealing air leaks around windows, doors, siding, trim and baseboards to improve the energy efficiency of a home and reduce utility costs. Cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant. Lifetime Guarantee. Meets ASTM Specification C920, Class 25. VOC compliant. Interior/exterior use.
|Applicable Materials||Aluminum, Glass, Masonry, Metal, Plastic, PVC, Stone, Stucco, Vinyl, Wood|
|Application Method||Caulking Gun|
|Application Temperature||40 to 100° F|
|Compositions||Limestone, Diethylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Diethylene Glycol Monobenzoate, Ethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Amorphous, Quartz, Carbon Black|
|Coverage Area||55 linear ft|
|Curing time||1 day|
|Density||1.43 to 1.48 g/cc|
|Dry to Touch||2 to 4 hr|
|Resists||Cracks, Mildew, Mold, Water, Weathering|
|Package Size||10.1 fl. oz|
|Size||10.1 fl. oz|