Leech 1.25-Ounce All Purpose Heavy Duty Adhesive
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1.25-Ounce All Purpose Heavy Duty Adhesive
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- F-26 is the most powerful and long-lasting premium quality construction adhesive
- After applying product to one surface, join the two materials to be bonded, pull apart for 15 to 40-sec, then re-join
- Parts are held in place with only momentary pressure and have fast hold
- Majority of bond is achieved after 24 hr but will continue to strengthen for up to a week
- After cure bond will stay flexible and strengthen with age
- Bond not affected by vibration or flexing
- Fills gaps to bridge voids and irregularities
- Smears will not bleed through paint
- Storage capacity over 12 months
F-26 Construction adhesive is the premier, multi-purpose mastic for a thousand construction jobs. Easy to use and super-strong - the first adhesive ever to pass the American Plywood Association AFG-01 specifications for in-field gluing of plywood to wood flooring joists. It has also proved superior for use on treated lumber, especially in "hostile" environments. It saves you money through reduced labor and material costs.
|Applicable Materials||Fiberboard, Fiberglass, Particleboard, Plywood, Wood|
|Application Method||Gun, Knife, Spatula|
|Compositions||n-Hexane, Acetone, Toluene, 6, 6 ft -Di-Tert-Butyl-2, 2 ft -Methylenedi-Pcresol|
|Coverage||275 to 325 sq-ft|
|Curing time (hours)||24 hr|
|Standards/Approvals||AFG-01/ASTM C557-73 Specified | FHA/HUD #60|
|V O C Content||286 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||AFG-01 and ASTM C557-73 Specified | FHA/HUD #60|