Metabo HPT 1-1/4 To 2-1/2-Inch Fastener 0.045 Scfm Air 100 Magazine Strip Collation Pneumatic Nailer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-1/4 To 2-1/2-Inch Fastener 0.045 Scfm Air 100 Magazine Strip Collation Pneumatic Nailer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch - no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360° fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lb this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34° magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
The NT65MA4 15 ga angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15 ga nails from 1-1/4 in up to 2-1/2 in in length.
|Air Consumption||0.045 scfm|
|Air Inlet Size||1/4 in|
|Air Pressure||70 to 120 psi|
|Fastener Size||1-1/4 to 2-1/2 in L|
|Includes||875769 Safety Glasses, 881751 No Mar Tip, 190001 1/4 in NPT Male Plug, 884340 Carrying Case|
|Dimensions||13-9/16 in L x 3-1/4 in W x 12 in H|