IRWIN Nutsetter, 5/16 In Drive, Lobular Drive, 1/4 In L Shank, Hex Shank
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Nutsetter, 5/16 In Drive, Lobular Drive, 1/4 In L Shank, Hex Shank
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Mar 29, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Lobular design reduces stripping damage by driving the fastener on the sides instead of forcing the corners to turn
- Maintains the true shape of the fastener, dramatically reducing breakage and stripping damage
- Provides more clearance on the corners of the fastener where paint build-up can occur
- Magnetic nutsetters use magnets that are 4X more powerful than common magnets
- Positive retention of the screw improves installation rate
- Universal 1/4 in hex shank fits most power tools and quick-change chuck Adapters
- For sheet metal screws and other hexagonal head fasteners
IRWIN® Nutsetters stand apart from the competition by combining unsurpassed magnetic power and high-performance materials to give you total control of the fastener.
|Drive Size||5/16 in|
|Shank Length||1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|