3M 5-Fl. Oz. Yellow Weatherstrip And Gasket Adhesive
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Fl. Oz. Yellow Weatherstrip And Gasket Adhesive
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Mar 26, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Bonds weather-stripping, headliners, gaskets and more
- Forms flexible, waterproof bond that resists vibration
- Easy to brush and spread right from the tube, saving time
- Resists oils, solvents, detergents and temperature changes for permanent repairs
- Bonds to a range of surfaces including vinyl, metal, fabrics and rubber
f you need to install new weatherstripping or re-attach existing weatherstripping that has loosened with age, 3M Yellow Super Weatherstrip and Gasket Adhesive is specially formulated for the job. It also firmly bonds and seals gaskets. It is designed specifically to bond seals and gaskets to metal, ideal for helping ensure a waterproof, airtight seal inside your vehicle. Preferred by auto professionals for decades, this adhesive was developed by 3M to bond with weatherstripping around doors, trunks, T-tops and sun roofs as well as around your windows. It bonds permanently to a large variety of surfaces including rubber, fabrics, gaskets, seals and metal. The weatherstripping adhesive is very easy to use. Simply squeeze it right from the tube, easily brush and spread as needed on each surface, and let it cure for up to 24 hours. The adhesive remains flexible, yet it resists nearly any condition you're likely to encounter in your vehicle wind, rain, vibration, temperature changes, detergents, grease and more.
|Applicable Materials||Fabric Metal Rubber Vinyl|
|Base Type||Neoprene Rubber|
|Boiling point||148 to 189° F|
|Compositions||Methyl Ethyl Ketone Hexane Polychloroprene Formaldehyde Polymer with 4-(1 1- Dimethylethyl)phenol Magnesium Oxide Complex Phenolic Resin Heptane Methylcyclopentane Toluene 2-Methylpentane 3-Methylpentane Cyclohexane Magnesium Oxide Zinc Oxide Ethylbenzene Styrenated Phenol Benzene Formaldehyde|
|Curing time (hours)||24|
|Drying time||4 min|
|Flash Point||-6° F|
|Resists||Detergents Oil Solvents Temperature Changes|
|Temperature Rating||-20 to 300° F|
|VOC Content||560 g/L|
|Viscosity||4000 to 6800 cSt|
|Size||5 fl. oz|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.1200 Approved|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|