Traeger Hot Rod Grill Ignitor Replacement Part
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Hot Rod Grill Ignitor Replacement Part
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Mar 26, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Located at bottom of firepot
- Ignites Hardwood and keeps fire going
- Compatible with all Traeger grill models that don't include D2® Direct Drive and WiFIRE® technology
- For proper installation, only 1/8-1/4 inch should be showing in firepot
The Hot Rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, making starting your grill as simple as flipping a switch. Keep the fire going with a replacement Hot Rod for your Traeger grill.