Kreg Face Clamp
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Aug 5, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 2 in reach, clamps materials up to 2-1/4 in thick
- Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Jig® R3 ft s portable clamp adapter
- Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use
This easy-to-use, compact clamp fits easily into tight spaces. Features a 2 in reach and clamps materials up to 2 in thick. Classic face clamps are designed for creating perfectly flush Kreg joints and they work great for lots of other shop and project tasks that require solid clamping without marring. These clamps feature large clamp pads that distribute clamping force evenly and hold pieces flush during assembly. When used in Kreg Joinery, the extra-large clamp face gets positioned on the show side of the joint. Both have a simple screw that adjusts the clamp to match material thickness, plus comfortable padded handles. Both are compatible with the Kreg Jig® R3 ft s clamp pad adapter.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|