Foampro 9-Inch Roller, 3/4-Inch Nap Roller Cover Rough Surface And Acoustical Ceiling Surface
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9-Inch Roller, 3/4-Inch Nap Roller Cover Rough Surface And Acoustical Ceiling Surface
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 14, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Slit, resilient foam for deep paint penetration on any rough surface
- Foam conforms to rough and extra rough surfaces
- Will not harm the most delicate blown on ceiling
- Foam conforms to surface irregularities and provides contour coverage
- Has a reservoir action and carries most of the paint below the surface in thousands of tiny open cells
- Less frequent dipping and less spreading out of paint
For deep textured surfaces, popcorn ceilings, rough fencing and siding. For all paints. Use on stucco, brick, concrete, cinder block, fences, garage floors and basements. For rough surfaces and acoustical ceiling. Slit, resilient foam for deep paint penetration on any rough surface. Foam conforms to rough and extra-rough surfaces. Will not harm the most delicate "blown on" ceiling. Doesn't leave unsightly fuzz, lint or seam marks. Foam conforms to surface irregularities and provides contour coverage. Will not "mat down". Has a "reservoir action" and carries most of the paint below the surface in thousands of tiny open cells. Less frequent "dipping" and less "spreading out" of paint. Cleans quickly and easily.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|