PPG Flood 5-Gallon Deep Base Solid Color Wood Stain
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Gallon Deep Base Solid Color Wood Stain
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 100% acrylic formula provides excellent adhesion and durability
- Urethane-fortified to resist cracking and peeling
- Rain resistant finish within 12 hours
- Application down to 35°F and up to 120°F
- Water repellent
- Powerful UV absorbers protect against fading and UV damage
- Provides a mildew-resistant finish
- Self-priming in two coats
- Tintable to over 120 colors
Pro Series Solid Color Stain is an advanced stain and sealant in one that protects wood from moisture and sun damage while adding rich, opaque color.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Coverage||350-500 sq ft/gal | 32.5 - 46.5 sq m/3.78L Coverage will vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood.|
|Dry Time||2 to 4 hours for recoat, depending on temperature and humidity|
|Recommended Application Area||Recommended for use on exterior wood decks, fences, siding, railings, outdoor furniture and other wood surfaces. May be used on new wood, pressure-treated wood, weathered wood, and wood previously stained or painted.|
|VOCs||Does not exceed 100 g/L|