Westinghouse Keyless Phenolic Socket
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Keyless Phenolic Socket
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 6, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Phenolic socket is highly heat resistant
- Keyless design great for wall switch light fixtures
- 2 in high; 250 V rating
- Uses medium-base bulbs, 660 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
The Westinghouse Lighting Keyless Phenolic Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to create a new handmade light fixture. Its keyless design is ideal for wall switch-operated lighting. Phenolic construction makes it exceptionally durable and heat resistant. This 2-inch-high socket has a 1/8-IP hickey and uses medium-base bulbs. It is UL listed and CSA approved for safety and is rated for 660 watts maximum and 250 volts.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|