Kreg Easy-Set Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Easy-Set Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jun 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Stepped drill bit, stop collar and thickness gauge/wrench for Kreg pocket-hole jigs
- Stop collar window aligns with etched markings on drill bit for easy setup
- Thickness gauge measures material thickness, has built-in hex wrench
Add a second bit to your Kreg 300 Series pocket-hole jig or update any Kreg Jig to make building wood projects with boards and plywood even easier. The Kreg easy-set pocket-hole drill bit with step collar and gauge/wrench is the same stepped bit that comes with 300 Series Kreg pocket hole jigs. This drill bit works with materials from 1/2 in to 1-1/2 in thick and features engraved markings for 1/2 in , 3/4 in , 1-1/2 in , along with the matching easy-set stop collar. The material thickness gauge allows you to easily determine material thickness from 1/2 in to 1-1/2 in easily, too. A 1/4 in hex-shank fits all standard quick-change chucks. Compatible with all Kreg pocket-hole jigs.
|Includes||(1) Easy-Set Drill Bit (1) Easy-Set Stop Collar (1) Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench|
|Quick Change Shank||Yes|
|Suitable for||Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 310 K5 K4 K3 R3 Mini Foreman|