DeWALT 16 Ga Precision Point Finish Nailer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
16 Ga Precision Point Finish Nailer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Drives straight 16Ga finish nails from 1-1/4 in to 2-1/2 in length
- Kit Includes: Nailer, 1/4 in Swivel Fitting, Sample Finish Nails, Carrying Case and Extra No-Mar Tips
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- Selectable trigger: sequential or contact actuation
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
Precision Point Technology: Easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current DEWALT nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool
|Max Fastener Size||2-1/2 in|
|Length||1-1/4 to 2-1/2 in|
|Weight (Lbs)||3.9 lbs|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||7 Years Limited|