RAZOR-BACK 24 Tine Steel Rake With Fiberglass Handle And Cushion Grip
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
24 Tine Steel Rake With Fiberglass Handle And Cushion Grip
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 24-Tine steel head with one piece design tines will not pull loose
- 54 in fiberglass handle with cushion grip
- Flexible coil spring provides smooth raking action
- Steel head is bolted to handle for secure connection
The Razor-Back 24-tine steel leaf rake is used for clearing leaves and debris from lawns. The flexible steel tines will pull out thatch for a healthier lawn. The steel head is bolted to the handle for a secure connection while raking.
|Type||Steel Leaf Rake|