DeWALT 20-Volt Max Xr Cordless 1-Inch Sds Plus Variable Speed L-Shape Rotary Hammer, Tool Only
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt Max Xr Cordless 1-Inch Sds Plus Variable Speed L-Shape Rotary Hammer, Tool Only
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 2.1 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, seismic & safety attachments, cable tray & strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
The 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1-inch Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 2.1 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, seismic & safety attachments, cable tray & strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
Bare tool - Battery not included * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|BPM||0 To 4,600|
|Bare Tool/Kit||Bare Tool|
|Blow Energy||1.55 ft -lb|
|Chuck Size||1 in|
|Drilling Capacity||5/32 to 1/2 in|
|Impact Energy||2.1 J|
|Includes||(1) DCH273 Rotary Hammer, (1) 360-degree Side Handle, (1) Depth Rod, (1) Adjustable Hook|
|No Load RPM||0 to 1,000|
|Optimal Concrete Drilling||3/16 To 1/2 in|
|Vibration Level||6.6 m/sq-s|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|