JOE'S KANSAS CITY Rider 900 Pellet Grill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Rider 900 Pellet Grill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Mar 22, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Pit Control System offers smarter cooking with two distinct guidance features: Timer Mode indicates when you've reached a set amount of time at your desired grill temp, and Temp-Probe Mode indicates when your food has reached its target internal temp
- Live Fire Plate can be opened for searing over live fire
- Flex Grate and Flex Racks Systems integrate easily for superior versatility, allowing for a wide variety of configuration options (additional accessories and racks sold separately)
- QuickDraw Hopper with 20-pound capacity enables simple removal, storage and swapping of pellet flavors
- Fueled by all-natural hardwood pellets for rich wood-fired flavor
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for durability
- Between 578 square inches of cooking space on the grate and 328 square inches on the upper rack, this grill has 900+ square inches of total capacity
- Removable ash cup for easy clean-ups
- Rubber handle is easy to grip
- Dual smokestacks for increased air flow and more even heat
- Modular front shelf and side shelf included for food prep and convenient tool access
Featuring over 900 square inches of cooking space, easy-to-use digital controls and durability you can trust, the Oklahoma Joe's Rider 900 Pellet Grill is built to impress. From low and slow smoking to high-temp grilling and direct heat searing over the Fire Plate, the Rider 900 delivers on versatility and rich wood-fired flavor.
Read Owner Manual, including all warnings, prior to assembly and/or use. Nominal information shown.
|Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Grease Management Location||Side|
|Hopper Capacity||20 lb|
|Number of Main Burners||0|
|Number of Side Burners||0|
|Primary Cooking Surface Area||578 sq. in.|
|Secondary Cooking / Warming Area||328 sq. in.|
|Temperature Gauge||Control System|
|Total Cooking Area||906 sq. in.|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|