Square D 70-Amp Main Lug Load Center
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
70-Amp Main Lug Load Center
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
The QO load center and circuit breaker family is designed to satisfy individual requirements with a comprehensive selection.
- Exclusive shielded copper bus features electro tin plated copper bus bars sandwiched between two rugged polymer shields to insulate and secure the interior.
- Straight-in mains wiring and uniform termination lugs help minimize service cable bends, cutting waste and saving installation time.
- Convertible mains allow fast field conversion between main breaker and main lugs to meet changing job requirements.
- Standard 22,000/10,000 ampere series short circuit current rating on main breaker load centers provides increased application capability.
- Single, captive interior mounting screw can't be lost.Interior mounts quickly and can easily be removed during rough-in for paint or theft protection.
- Split branch neutral with up to 50% more terminations than UL requirement
- Indoor enclosures designed to rotate 180° to accommodate top or bottom service entrance feed, saving expensive service cable.
- Combination slot/square-drive neutral, ground, and cover screw accommodate both standard flat blade screwdrivers and square-head drivers. Three ground bar mounting locations (left, right, and end) make it easier to wire.
|Maximum Single Pole Circuits||2|
|Maximum Tandem Circuits||4|