Square D 30-Amp Main Lug Load Center
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
30-Amp Main Lug Load Center
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Includes a combination flush/surface indoor cover, PK12GTA ground bar, and is convertible to a main breaker load center with the
- Accommodates plug-on secondary surge arrestor (sold separately)
- Overhead/underground feed simply by rotating the device before installing
- Single phase
- Rated 120/240 VAC and 65,000 AIR short circuit current rating
- Surface mount device cover without a door
- Designed with straight-In mains to save expensive cable and time
- Split branch neutral with terminal screws backed out offering with up to 50% more terminals than UL requires increases wiring fl
- Thermoplastic interior is among the most rugged in the industry
- Slot/square drive screws let you use either standard flat blade screwdriver or square-head driver for positive drive and proper
- Convertible mains allow you to meet changing job site requirements by field converting main breaker load centers to main lugs an
- For protection from damage or theft on the job site, interiors can be easily removed with a single captive screw
- Three ground bar mounting locations (left, right and end) let you pick the easiest spot to wire
Steel enclosure. Single phase, 3 wire, solid neutral, 2 spaces, 2 circuits, 120/240 volt. 10,000 AIR. No. PK3GTA-1 ground bars sold separately. Will not accept Qwik-Gard QO-GFI circuit breakers. Slot/square drive screws, 3 ground bar mounting locations. Straight in main design. Tangential main service knockouts. Mains rated 25 amp when aluminum wire is used.
|Maximum Single Pole Circuits||2|
|Number of Circuits||2|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov|