LIFT Dax Matte Carbon Fiber Cap
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Dax Matte Carbon Fiber Cap
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jan 26, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- A Carbon Fiber reinforced resin shell provides superior structural rigidity
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Perforated synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock absorbing protection to the top of head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up
- 6 point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
The DAX Carbon Fiber Cap Hardhat, is a carbon fiber reinforced resin hard hat offering a 6 point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection. It features an innovative synthetic leather comfort dome and an over-sized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves.
Our Carbon Fiber Hardhat Weighs in at an average 270 grams without suspension system. With suspension it weighs on an average of 415 grams.
Each Dax hard hat carbon fiber shell is hand laid giving it a unique, one of a kind appearance.
Hard hat lifespan may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Hard hats subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Suggested replacement is based on service life (Based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date).