Dap 0.2-Fl. Oz. Orange Tank Bond Thread Stopper
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
0.2-Fl. Oz. Orange Tank Bond Thread Stopper
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 12, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- No more loose screws
- Reuse and replace screws up to 5X per application
- Absorbs shock and vibrations
- Works on all fastener types and sizes
- Works on metal, wood, plastic and more
- Treated screws are adjustable, removable and reusable
- Easily Removable with Standard Hand Tools
- Non-locking formula
- Won't damage plastic
DAP® Tank Bond™ thread stopper holds screw and bolts tightly in place so you can fix any loose screw. The fast-dry coating creates a tight seal that absorbs shock and vibrations preventing fasteners from unintentionally backing out of wood, metal and plastic. Simply apply thread stopper to screw threads, let it dry and install the screw into place. Treated fasteners remain completely adjustable, removable or reusable.
|Applicable Materials||Metal, Plastic, Wood|
|Boiling point||90-1/2° C|
|Compositions||Dimethyl carbonate, 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl, polymer with Butyl 2-methyl-2-propenoate and Methyl 2-methyl-2-propenoate, 1,2,4-Benzenetricarboxylic acid, tris(2-ethylhexyl) ester,|
|Curing time||24 hr|
|Flash Point||60.8° F|
|Temperature Rating||40 to 120° F|
|VOC Content||75 %|
|Package Size||0.2 oz|
|Size||0.2 fl. oz|