Century Drill & Tool Drill Bit, 3-1/2-Inch Length Flute, Straight Shank
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Drill Bit, 3-1/2-Inch Length Flute, Straight Shank
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Mar 24, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Diamond ground tip provides maximum hardness and heat resistance reducing wear during extreme cutting applications
- Bores through multiple materials clean and smoothly, without walking or wandering
- Unique brazing process allows our multi-material drills to withstand temperatures up to 1800°
- One-piece tool for high-torque strength
- No center punch needed, eliminates walking or wandering at the starting surface
- High-volume flute geometry
- Sandblasted steel body for rugged use in multiple materials
Century Drill & Tool Drill Bit, 1/2 in Dia, Flute Length: 3-1/2 in , Shank Type: Straight, Point Type: Standard, Cutting Edge Material: Diamond, Steel, Sandblasted, 6 in OAL, Cutting Direction: Right Hand, Applicable Materials: Brick, Ceramic, Concrete, Drywall, Fiberglass, Glass, Granite, Marble, Masonry, Metal, Plaster, Plastic, Plexiglass, Porcelain, Stone, Wood, Package Type: Pack, Package Quantity: 3
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Applicable Materials||Brick, Ceramic, Concrete, Drywall, Fiberglass|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Cutting Edge Material||Diamond|
|Overall Length||6 in|
|Flute Length||3-1/2 in|