Century Drill & Tool 7/8-Inch X 4-Inch Stubby Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7/8-Inch X 4-Inch Stubby Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Mar 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- With less pressure Lazer Spade™ bits bore perfectly defined holes in a variety of woods
- Raker spurs form a high speed 15° cutting wedge that bores faster, smoother finished holes
- Flat ground cutting zone is easily re-sharpened with a common flat file for longer useful tool life and greater economy
- Heavy-duty, single construction shank provides added stability and eliminates wobble
- Oxide coated to resist corrosion
- Hole for stringing wires
- Sizes clearly stamped for easy selection
- Power shank fits all types of 1/4 in quick-change adapters
Century Drill & Tool LAZER SPADE Lazer Spade Drill Bit, 7/8 in Dia, Hex Shank, Quick Change Shank: Yes, 1/4 in Dia Shank, Oxide-Coated, 4 in OAL, Applicable Materials: Wood, Pack, 3
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Overall Length||4 in|
|Quick Change Shank||Yes|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Shank Diameter||1/4 in|