Century Drill & Tool 1/16-Inch X 6-Inch Straight Shank Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/16-Inch X 6-Inch Straight Shank Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Aircraft extension drills are surface-treated, high-speed steel with 135° quick-cut points that will not walk or wander
- Designed for drilling through materials less than 4 in THK
- Extension drills are used in areas where extra reach is important
Century Drill & Tool Drill Bit, 1/16 in Dia, Flute Length: 7/8 in , Shank Type: Straight, Point Angle: 135° , HSS, 6 in OAL, Cutting Direction: Right Hand, Package Type: Pack, Package Quantity: 1
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Overall Length||6 in|