Forney General-Purpose Stick Electrode, 14 In L, 5/64 In Dia Box
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
General-Purpose Stick Electrode, 14 In L, 5/64 In Dia Box
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- E6013 is an all-position, general-purpose electrode with medium to shallow penetration
- Well-suited for welding thin materials at low amperage
- The Forney E6013 has excellent arc initiation, soft and stable arc characteristics, low spatter and easy slag removal
E6013 an all-position, general-purpose rod with medium to shallow penetration. Medium to heavy slag is easily removed. Excellent for poorly fitted joints; smaller sizes of rod are well-suited to low heat on thin metals. Use on all types of mild steel where ease of operation and good appearance is required. Great for light gauge metal, sheet metal, duct work. AC, DCEP, DCEN recommended polarity. 83000 psi tensile strength. 50 to 70 A on sku # (890.9806).
|Application||For duct work, light gauge metal and sheet metal|
|Tensile Strength||83,000 PSI|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|