Sperry Instruments 1999-Count Lcd Display Digital Multimeter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1999-Count Lcd Display Digital Multimeter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Thin design for easy use, storage and transportation
- Min/max function to hold either minimum reading or maximum reading on the display
- Instant continuity buzzer
- Data hold feature captures reading on the display
Engineered to exceed the expectations of the professional electrician the Sperry Instruments DM6800 thin digital multimeter offers a durable and ergonomic impact-resistant design manufactured to the latest industry standards. At less than 3/4 in thick, this is the thinnest full sized multimeter yet. Engineered with the ability to test AC/DC voltage, amperage, resistance and continuity. Featuring improved audible and visual indicators and a backlit display. Requires two AAA batteries included in the package and designed with both an auto-off function to save battery life and a low battery indicator to ensure the user does not receive incorrect readings due to a low battery. Unit utilizes auto ranging capabilities that allow the meter to determine the resolution based on the application selected without requiring manual range changes. Capable of testing 600 V AC/DC, this unit also measures AC/DC amps (10 A), resistance (200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2M, 20M Ohm) and continuity (audible). Durable housing is impact-resistant. CAT III (600 V), cETLus and CE rated with a limited lifetime warranty to give our users the peace of mind they deserve. Ships with soft case, 40 in CAT II/III 600V test leads and two AAA batteries included in the package.