21-Inch Walk Behind Push Mower With 140cc Troy-Bilt Engine
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Dec 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 3-in-1 convertible side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Dual-lever, six-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1-1/4 to 3-3/4 in H
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- 140 cc Briggs and Stratton 550EX Series OHV engine with no prime, no choke ReadyStart starting promise guaranteed to start on the first or second pull or it will be fixed for free
- 21 inch 2-in-1 steel cutting deck with TriAction cutting system and rear bag and mulch capabilities
Troy-Bilt's TB115 walk-behind lawn mower features a dependable, easy starting 140 cc Briggs and Stratton OHV engine and is equipped with the TriAction cutting system. The TriAction cutting system on this push mower features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The TB115 push lawn mower comes with a choice of side discharge, mulching or rear bagging, putting you in control, with a standard 1.9-bushel bag included.
|Cutting height, max (approximate)||3-3/4 in|
|Cutting height, min (approximate)||1-1.4 in|
|Deck Width||21 in|
|Engine Series||140 OHV|
|Front Wheels||7 in|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1 Qt|
|Includes||1.9 Bushel Bag, 15 oz SAE30 Oil, Mulch Kit|
|Rear Wheel Size||11 in|
|Cutting Path||21 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|