Ready Seal 1-Gallon Ready Seal Stain & Sealer For Wood, Burnt Hickory
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Gallon Ready Seal Stain & Sealer For Wood, Burnt Hickory
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Requires no primer
- May be sprayed, rolled or brushed onto the wood surface
- Requires no diluting or thinning prior to spray applications
- Requires no back-brushing and Ready Seal will never leave runs, laps or streaks
- Requires no wet-line application, the product will blend itself
- Requires no specific temperature range for proper application
- Ready Seal will never crack, chip, flake or peel
- Ready Seal maintenance is easy, no sanding or stripping required, just a light cleaning and recoat
- Ready Seal contains no linseed or vegetable oils that promote algae and fungus growth in wood
Ready Seal wood stain and sealer contains all the essential elements of a quality finish for exterior wood projects. Ready Seal is a professional-grade wood stain and sealer in one that is superior to other products when comparing the ease-of-application, maintenance and beauty of the finished project. Ease-of-application was a priority throughout the formulation of Ready Seal to ensure all consumers a hassle-free application, saving time for the contractor and promising a Goof-Proof process for homeowners.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Applicable Materials||Cypress Douglas Fir Redwood Spruce Western Red Cedar Wood|
|Application Method||Brush Roller Spray|
|Composition||Mineral Oil Distillates solvent refined Light Distillates solvent refined Heavy Distillates severely hydrotreated Heavy|
|Coverage Area||125 sq-ft/gal|
|Curing time||7 to 10 days|
|Drying time||45 min|
|Flash Point||989° C|