Danco Danco 96728 Faucet O-Ring, #11, Rubber, Black
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Danco 96728 Faucet O-Ring, #11, Rubber, Black
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- High abrasive resistance and temperature resistance
- Helps to eliminate leaks in many applications, such as faucet drips at the spout
- Helps save water and energy
- Self-lubricating O-rings provide years of worry-free use
- Provides a positive seal to help prevent leaks
O-rings are one of the simplest, yet most engineered, precise and useful seal designs ever developed. They are available in various metric and in standard sizes. Sizes are specified by the inside diameter and the cross section diameter (thickness). The Danco O-rings will repair your leaky faucet. Faucets usually have one or more O-rings to prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn out O-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture.
|Suitable for||Barnes, Central, Crane, Cuthbert, Dick Brothe|
|Temperature Rating||86 to 248|
|Diameter||9/16 in ID x 3/4 in OD|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|