IRWIN Ex-3 Spiral Steel Flute Screw Extractor
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Ex-3 Spiral Steel Flute Screw Extractor
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Mar 26, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
Removes broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings. Aggressive left hand spiral for extra gripping power.
|For Use With||5/32 in Drill|
|Recommended Tap Wrench||TR-88|
|Usage||For Removing 7/32 - 9/32 in , 6 - 8 mm, NO 12 Bolts and Screws|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Nominal Size||NO 3|