Danco Danco 96761 Faucet O-Ring, #47, Rubber, Black
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Danco 96761 Faucet O-Ring, #47, Rubber, Black
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- High abrasive resistance and temperature resistance
- Helps to eliminate leaks in many applications, such as faucet drips at the spout
- Helps save water and energy
- Self-lubricating O-rings provide years of worry-free use
- Provides a positive seal to help prevent leaks
These Danco faucet washers can help you repair your leaky faucet. Replacing the seals on the faucet stem will create a better seal and help prevent water leaks. Faucets usually have one or more O-rings that prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn out O-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture. Stopping the leak saves both water and energy.
|Suitable for||Kohler Flush Valve and Waltec Faucets|
|Temperature Rating||86 to 248|
|Diameter||7/32 in ID x 11/32 in OD|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|