Dremel 1-1/4-Inch Cut Off Wheel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-1/4-Inch Cut Off Wheel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal
- May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
- Cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge
The 426 cut-off wheel is reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability and used for cutting metal including hardened steel. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver.
|Type||Cut Off Wheel|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|