B & K 3/4-Inch Brass Mip Boiler Drain Valve With Six-Point Handle
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/4-Inch Brass Mip Boiler Drain Valve With Six-Point Handle
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Rising stem for positive open and close operation
- Threaded ends comply with ANSI b1.20.1
- Hose threads comply with ANSI b1.20.7
- Neoprene seal washer
- Heavy construction for strength and durability
- For use in hydronic heating systems
- Stuffing box
- Heavy six-point cast iron handle
- Solder ends comply with ANSI B16.18
- 3/4-inch hose thread outlet
Rising stem, six-point cast-iron handle, 3/4 in hose thread outlet, complies with ASME A112.18.1, threaded ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1. hose threads comply with ANSI B1.20.7, certified to NSF 61.
|Handle Type||Six Point|
|Pressure Rating||125 PSI|
|Standards/Approvals||ASME A112.18.1 Certified | ICC Approved | NSF Certified | UPC Certified|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|