CCI Cci 553036607 Type Cl-2 Thermostat Wire, 18 Awg, Brown PVC Sheath, Per Foot
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Cci 553036607 Type Cl-2 Thermostat Wire, 18 Awg, Brown PVC Sheath, Per Foot
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, May 12, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- This cable consists of three bare copper insulated conductors with an overall jacket
- Smooth jacket eliminates snagging and tearing
- PVC jacket, polypropylene insulation ensures excellent strip ability
- Sunlight resistant jacket
Conductor 18 AWG soft annealed solid copper per ASTM B3-90. PVC thermostatic insulation, temperature 60° C. Used for thermostat controls, heating and air conditioning installations, burglar alarm systems, intercom systems and doorbells. Type CL2, 150 V. PVC insulation UL13 for power limited circuit cable for other than plenum, riser or tray uses and UL1581 approved.
This is sold PER FOOT
|Current Rating||10 A|
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60° C|
|Voltage Rating||300 V|