BrassCraft 1/2 x 1/2 x 24-Inch Yellow-Coated Stainless Steel Gas Connector
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2 x 1/2 x 24-Inch Yellow-Coated Stainless Steel Gas Connector
- CSSC44E-24 P
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Mar 23, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Corrugated stainless steel with corrosion-resistant coating
- Safety+PLUS EFV helps protect against gas fires and explosions
- 1/2 in MIP connection to gas ball valve outlet or gas supply stub-out
- Safety+PLUS EFV has no parts that can break or misalign over time for 24/7 protection
- Safety+PLUS EFV is omnidirectional and can be installed in any position, vertical or horizontal
- Safety+PLUS EFV installs like a standard gas fitting, no special tools required
- Safety+PLUS EFV is 100% factory performance tested
- ProCoat coating corrosion-resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- Gas connector is 100% leak tested
BrassCraft's Safety+PLUS gas connector combines patented excess flow technology with the advanced corrosion resistance, to provide a safer gas connector for your home and family. In the event of a gas line rupture or disconnect, the Safety+PLUS excess flow valve (EFV) restricts gas flow at the appliance to a non-hazardous level. This immediate action helps avert the potential for a dangerous release of gas into the home. Gas is controlled only at the point where the problem exists, the rest of your system will continue to function. Safety+PLUS EFV automatically resets once the gas line is properly repaired. BrassCraft's stainless steel gas connector also features a proprietary polymer coating designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry products as well as UV rays and salt. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly on the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested to provide complete corrosion resistance.
|Inlet Connection Size||1/2 in|
|Inlet Connection Type||MIP|
|Outlet Connection Size||1/2 in|
|Outlet Connection Type||MIP|
|Pressure Rating||0.5 psi|
|Temperature Rating||-20 to 150° F|
|Outside Diameter||5/8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|