Dr. T's 1.75-Pound Snake-A-Way Snake Repellent Granules
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1.75-Pound Snake-A-Way Snake Repellent Granules
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Repels poisonous and non-poisonous snakes
- EPA-registered snake repellent
- Bottle with shaker top
- Repels rattlesnakes and garter snakes
This unique formula is third-party tested and effective against even the toughest snakes - like rattlesnakes. This product is long-lasting and can be used to repel rattlesnakes and garter snakes from areas around houses, cabins, trailers, garages, flowerbeds, and more.
Snake-A-Way® is EPA registered which means, when used as directed, it will not have adverse effects on humans or the environment.
Snake-A-Way®'s unique formula works to temporarily disrupt the snake's Jacobson's Organ (auxiliary olfactory sense organ), on which a snake relies for its survival. This successfully causes a snake to become disoriented, forcing it to retreat in search of fresh air. Essentially, Snake-A-Way® triggers a natural reaction in snakes to send them scurrying.
|For Use Against||Snakes|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|