IRWIN 4-Inch Long Nose Steel Locking Pliers With Wire Cutter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Inch Long Nose Steel Locking Pliers With Wire Cutter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jan 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places. Ideal for precision work and hobbies, includes convenient wire cutter
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work, convenient wire cutter, stays adjusted for repetitive use. Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability with hardened teeth are made to grip from any angle. Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
|Handle Style||Plain Grip|
|Jaw Capacity||1-1/2 in|
|Jaw Length||1-7/16 in|
|Jaw Material||Alloy Steel|
|Jaw Size||1-7/16 in Length X 1/4 in Width X 3/16 in Thickness|
|Jaw Thickness||3/16 in|
|Jaw Width||1/4 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Type||Long Nose Locking Pliers|
|Usage||For Tightening, Clamping, Twisting and Turning|