IRWIN 8-Inch Steel Locking Sheet Metal Tool
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-Inch Steel Locking Sheet Metal Tool
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 28, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Makes bending, forming, and crimping sheet metal jobs easier
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
|Jaw Capacity||3-1/8 in|
|Material||Heat Treated Alloy Steel|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Throat Depth||1-3/4 in|
|Usage||Used to Double Crimp, Make Bread-pan Corners and Stretch Upholstery Webbing|