PORTER-CABLE 3/8-Inch Corded Drill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/8-Inch Corded Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Apr 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 0 to 2500 rpm, variable speed trigger provides better results for drilling and driving
- Belt clip holds drill securely while working
- Soft-grip handle improves user comfort and control
- 6.5 A motor delivers power in demanding applications
- 3/8 in keyless chuck provides fast and easy bit changes
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use
Designed for high-performance jobsites, the 3/8 in variable speed drill provides reliable power and durability for projects requiring extended tool usage. This drill is designed to provide the speed needed for a variety of drilling applications. The high-torque gear design makes the drill ideal for metal and wood fabrication, pilot hole drilling in deck building or frame construction and other applications requiring the extended runtime of a corded drill.
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Application||For high-performance jobsites|
|Chuck Size||3/8 in|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|No Load RPM||0 To 2,500|
|Number of Speeds||1|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 yr Limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|