Milwaukee 1/2-Inch Corded Pistol-Grip Dual-Torque Hammer Drill With Case
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Corded Pistol-Grip Dual-Torque Hammer Drill With Case
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Sep 23, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 7.5 A dual-torque motor is optimized for concrete fastening with overload protection
- Two-speed gear box helps in selecting the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory
- Drill-only mode for wood, steel and plastic, hammer and rotation setting easily sets concrete screw fasteners and drills small holes for anchors
- Self-stopping brushes protects the motor and increases the life of the tool
The power to drill 1/2 in holes in concrete. The versatility to excel at wood and steel applications. This powerful 7.5 A, 1/2 in hammer drill features dual trigger speed control in two ranges, with more power for the toughest applications or more speed and less torque for lighter applications. Use it for drilling in wood with flat boring bits, hole saws, auger bits and selfeed bits or in steel with twist bits and in concrete with percussion bits. The removable side handle helps set the depth rod for preset hole drilling. The heavy-duty metal gear case withstands daily jobsite use, yet the drill's lightweight, balanced pistol grip design reduces fatigue during a long work day.
|BPM||0 To 22,000/0 To 40,000|
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Concrete Capacity||3/4 in|
|Control Type||Trigger Switch|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1/2 in Twist Bit, 3-3/4 in Hole Saw Bit|
|Includes||(1) 5378-21 1/2 in Pistol Grip Dual Torque Hammer Drill, (1) Chuck Key, (1) Carrying Case|
|No Load RPM||0 To 1,350/0 To 2,500|
|Number of Speeds||2|
|Selfeed Bit Capacity||1-3/4 in|
|Warranty||5 yr Limited|