Southland 3/4-Inch Stop And Waste Valve
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/4-Inch Stop And Waste Valve
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jan 27, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Rising stem for positive open and close operation
- Six point cast iron handle
- Plug allows draining of non-pressure side of valve when closed
Rising stem, six-point cast-iron handle, plug allows draining of non-pressure side of valve when closed, threaded ends comply with ANSI B.20.1, certified to NSF 61-G.
|Connection Size||3/4 in|
|Connection Type||FPT x FPT|
|Media||Gas, Oil, Water|
|Number of Ports/Ways||2|
|Pressure Rating||125 psi|
|Temperature Rating||-20 to 180° F|
|Type||Stop & Waste Valve|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ANSI B1.20.1 Specified; NSF 61-G Certified|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|