BrassCraft Copper-Flex 15-Inch, 3/4 x 3/4-Inch Fip X Fip Copper-Flex Water Heater Connector, 7/8-Inch Od
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Copper-Flex 15-Inch, 3/4 x 3/4-Inch Fip X Fip Copper-Flex Water Heater Connector, 7/8-Inch Od
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Sep 23, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Patented internal dielectric sleeve effectively isolates dissimilar metals within the waterway to prevent galvanic corrosion
- No dielectric union needed, the integrated dielectric sleeve eliminates the need to install an additional dielectric union, reducing time and installation costs
- Requires less torque to seal with a pliable Nitrile rubber washer, especially on rough nipple surfaces
- Longer connector nuts allow a greater number of thread-to-thread contacts and a better seal
- Engineered and tested for harsh water conditions
- No-lead certified
BrassCraft Copper-Flex™ 3/4 in female iron pipe inlet x 3/4 in female iron pipe outlet water heater connectors. Used to connect the water supply to your water heater, this connector features an integrated dielectric sleeve, the sleeve isolates dissimilar metals within the waterway, where galvanic and electrolytic corrosion have their greatest potential. This separation provides complete protection against galvanic corrosion that can deteriorate the connector and cause leaks.
|Application||For exposed locations only to connect water heaters and other water connected devices to the water supply, indoor|
|Pressure Rating||125 psi|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|