OREGON 16-Inch PowerSharp Chain Sharpener Starter Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
16-Inch PowerSharp Chain Sharpener Starter Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Mar 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Pitch: 3/8 in Low Profile, gauge: .050 in, drive link count: 55
- Fast, Easy, Portable, Precise, Tough
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
Now you can sharpen fast, easy, and on the saw with the PowerSharp® system. Includes the 91PS PowerSharp chain, a guide bar designed for PowerSharp, and the PowerSharp bar-mount sharpener. Go from dull to sharp in just three seconds.
Oleo Mac: 240, 241, 244, 935, E160F(114E/116E), OL-E140F, OL-E200, OL-E300
Olympyk: 240, 241, 244, 935, OLE 140F, OLE 300
Stihl: 009, 009 L, 010, 011, 012, 015, 017, 018, 018 C, 019, 019T, 020, 020 Super, 020T, 023, 023C, 023L, E 10, E 14, E 140, E180, E180C, MS 170, MS 171, MS 180 C, MS 180 C-B, MS 180 C-BE, MS 180 G, MS 181, MS 181 C, MS 181 C-BE, MS 190T, MS 191T, MS 192 C, MS 192 T, MS 192 TC, MS 200, MS 200T, MS 201, MS 201C, MS 201T, MS 210, MS 210 C, MS 210 C-BE, MS 211, MS 211 C, MS 211 C-BE, MS 220, MS 220 Q, MSE 140, MSE 140 C, MSE 180, MSE 180 C, MSE 200
|ANSI Yellow Label||No|
|Bar Length||16 in|
|Chain Pitch||3/8 in Low Profile|
|Fits Brand||Oleo Mac, Olympyk, Stihl|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ANSI B175.1-2012 Specified; CSA Z62.3 Certified|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|