Louisville 12-Foot Type Ia Fiberglass Step Ladder
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Foot Type Ia Fiberglass Step Ladder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Shox impact absorption system
- Multifunctional raptor top with multiple tool slots and magnet
- Raptor boot with slip resistant non marring bonded tread
- Inside spreader braces
- Double rivet step construction
- Wide back braces
This Louisville 12 ft non-conductive fiberglass step ladder has a load capacity of 300lbs, rated ANSI Type IA. This ladder is equipped with the new and innovative Raptor Top with magnet and multiple tool slots, SHOX impact absorption system, new Raptor boots with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, inside spreader braces, wide back braces, and double-rivet step construction. The Louisville FS1512 step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA.
|Closed Depth||6 in|
|Closed Height||145.7 in|
|Closed Width||31.4 in|
|Duty Rating||Type IA|
|Load Limit||300 lb|
|Maximum Reach Height||193 in|
|Maximum Standing Height||114 in|
|Number of Steps||11|
|Open Depth||76.083 in|
|Open Width||31.375 in|
|Opening Height||137.127 in|
|Rung Type||Standard Step|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI Approved | CSA Certified | OSHA Approved|
|Step Depth||3 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|