Innovative Products Peel-N-Stick Parking Target
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Peel-N-Stick Parking Target
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Apr 13, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Only ONE Needed Per Vehicle
- Ideal for Crowded Garages
- Allows for Maximum Storage
- No Assembly Required
- The Sure and Easy Way to Park
- Peel & Stick, Easy to Install
- Great Gift Idea
- No More Guessing - Simple & Easy
The story of Parking Target is simple. After moving into a home with a garage, I quickly realized I had an oil leak so I put a piece of cardboard on the garage floor but I kept missing it. I thought if I could find something that stuck to the garage floor as a reference point, I could not only park correctly, but in the same place every time. After searching for such an item I quickly realized it did not exist. So I set out to invent my own...and it worked. I could see the target, feel it as I drove over it or even if I just drove up to it, and I parked perfectly every time.
Parking Targets are made of Sustainable Commercial Plastic with Peel-&-Stick Tape attached to the bottom. We have our Standard Target (ipi-100), our longer HEAVY DUTY versions, which were originally designed for drive-thru fire houses, and a NEW line of Hospital Bed Parking Targets to keep the beds and other devices from hitting the walls.
Parking Targets are a simple way to solve a common problem. They are easy to install, they can be driven up to or driven over, so they are versatile a number of home and commercial uses. They work like a charm and are MADE in the U.S.A. So, if youre like me and need a little help parking, give our Targets a try you cant miss.
Parking Target is a parking marker for the garage floor. Parking Target will NOT stop your vehicle and is NOT to be used a tire block or a tire stop. Do NOT park on top of the parking target. Always use CAUTION when parking.
|Dimensions||16 in x 11 in x 11 in|
|Size||16 in x 11 in x 11 in|